I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, July 20, 2009

A busy, fun,and exshusting weekend

It started Friday morning cleaning the house top to bottom for Mother in law's Visit over the weekend. I even got on my hands and knees to mop the floor . I did alot of house work in one day . I usually do a couple chore a day but with the kids it needed a good scrubbing. Didn't sleep very well that night finally fell asleep around 4 in the morning got up at 730 . Made breakfast for my kids did last minute straighting. Then she came . She was watching the kids Scott and me. I had a wedding to go to.
My Brother got married Saturday. I really don't know her that well . She made my brother happythat counts. We were told to be at the church by 330 for family pictures So we were there. they didn't get pictures started until 430 They had 1/2 to do them before the wedding . We were upset . My mom went to light the unity candle and tripped going up the steps. Accidently blew out the candle represnting our side . The pastor went one with the ceramony with the bride still on her da'd's arm he forgot to ask who gives this women away. Then nobody told me and my little brother and his friend we had to stay after the wedding for more pictures. so we went straight to the reception.
The reception was fun . Each table got their own cake to cut. THey had a fruit tray veggie tray and olive tray and crakers and chhese to nibble on befor the dinner started. THe Dinner was supposed to start at 7 and didn't start until almost 8 the food was cold and to spicey for me. I was glad i took advantage of the food before the dinner. When the bride was gretting her guests her dress came unclasped and started to fall down. The music was good and sancing was fun. We had a little bit of cake left so we decorated it with stuff from our table for my brother's birthday . My siblings and I all sat at the same table with our spouses except for my littlest brother he brought his best friend he is only 17. We had a blast .
I danced the night away with Scott i told him he better enjoy us being this close I have popped over night. Came home Around 11 pm . I didn't slepp that well. So I got up at 6 am to my cats fighting and one flying into our bedroom door. I then laye don the couch and went back to sleep . I was woken up by Scott asking what is for breakfaast we are hungry . well I went to move. And I got the most painful cramp in my leg it still hasn't went away. My mom in law left early afternnon. I finnally got a shower laid on the couch and was out unil 3 . I went to bed around 9 and got a better sleep but i am still tired. I hate getting up every couple houre to pee. oh well
All in all it was a good weekend.

No comments: