I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Almost Done

Soon He will be here it can be any day now. Everything is ready to go. all the furniture for him is put together. Dresser set up. All that is missing is him. I am to the point walking is almost impossible. But soon he will be in my arms ready to met me and the family. My daughter is so sad it is another brother she wishes she had a sister, Sometimes I wish that also for her so she can have a playmate. but she likes playing with Nicholas last night she read him a couple bed time stories she helps in alot of ways.

In the next 17 days yes 17 days will will meet this miracle that had taken over my body since May
but a miracle that was created out of love

No comments: