I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Friday, January 15, 2010

3 MORE DAYS

until my labor day. It will be here fast. I hope and pray everything will go all right. I am starting to get scared. I was induced with Rainey and that almost led to an emergency c section. I am being induced because I have had real labor contractions that don't do anything . I am still stuck at 3 and the doctor was feeling them and monitoring them and well I am one who dosen't go into full labor I stop at 3. with Noicholas I was stuck at 6 for almost 6 hours I kept telling my old dr break the water it won't by itself. Finally he listened . He cam an hour and half after that hopefully with the pitocen and breaking water I will have him by ealy afternoon. so far he might be my smallest. Ultrasound put him just at 7 lbs 12 oz at 37 and half weeks. I had my other 3 by then and they were 7 14 7 15 and 8 9
please keep me in your thoughts and prayers I really need them

1 comment:

Emilie said...

I will keep you in my prayers! Good Luck! :) and congrats!