I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend fun

Went to a baby shower for Scott's cousin who's girlfriend is having a baby. It is a boy . Anyway it was a big party kids and men got to come they roasted a pig and had all the beer you wanted . I wasn't much in a celebrating mood.
Sunday we went to the beach with mom in law Nicholas almost drowned . Rainey decided to go in the water with out us near well monkey see monkey do the lake has a quick drop off and he got to it. He is ok went back in . then he sat ashore and laughed as the waves came crashing down on him . Talked to my dad for awhile he is doing good I have a feeling he won't be around much longer.
It has been a year since scott and I have been trying for another little one and well not one yet. Maybe it is a good thing the way things are going for us right now we are barley making it. with what we are making but we still pay our tithing just have to have more faith that it will all work out

No comments: