I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Brothers are cool

My little brother (16) Dougie and his best friend David same age are spending a few days with me.
I went and picked them up Wednesday we had fun that day .I bought rock band and we played it that day until 11 pm
Thursday we went to the zoo we spent 7 hours there we got some awesome photos.
We saw every exhibit and played at the park . I got lost coming home couldn't get back on 696 so i took a turn and started to panic not knowing where I was but I had a calm felling coming over me saying just keep going straight and you will be fine I was and because I got lost I found cheap gas.
Then my brother and his friend went to see Dark knight they said it was good. Since I drove them they bought me a ticket to see Journey to the center of the earth . It was the first 3d movie I have ever seen . It was scary in parts but it was a good movie.
Friday was a movie watching day we watched Dinotopia I was a good movie. Then we played more rock band then went to a luau at church it was fun . Came home and watched Jurassic park first time I watched it without freaking out.
Today we are headed for belle Isle for a stake picnic for pioneer day

No comments: