I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My dad

is a talented man.
He makes furniture by hand. He sees a picture he likes he can make it. He is so good that local furniture stores want him to make it for them.
Right now he is in Roseville . His work is at Jasens Fine Furniture at 11 and gratiot.
He has entrainment centers there. I know this because he made a surprise visit to me yesterday after he got done dropping them off.
So far from him I have a ceder chest a dresser a jewelry box a kitchen table a changing table he even did toy boxes for my kids with there names carved in them.
His work is on a coast guard ship in baptist churches Methodist churches basically all over the Us and in Canada .
I am proud of my Dad.
If you are looking for a particular piece and can't find what you like he is your man. He will do it in any wood or color you want. Drop me a line and I will give you his contact info or go to Jasens and talk to them to see the work and they take orders for it also .
He does this out of his home.
AND Yes he does ship it.

No comments: