I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lord does provide

It has been a bad week last week running low on food and no money to really get it . Most of my money i am saving to pay the hospital bill is is a cd. Well anyway I got the mail friday and well inside it was a check for a nice amount. This check was from a former employer. They did our IRA wrong and had to recalculate and pay us interest on it we are talking 4 years worth. this check allowed me to pay bills so they wouldn't be late and stock up on groceries so my family can eat.
I have always paid tithing and worried how am i going to provide for my family but know I relize I don't need to worry I will be provided for.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just love stories like that!