I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, June 22, 2009

each time is different

When I was pregnant with my first life was good not very much morning sickness got up got to work came home and did things with out any problems.
second time i had help from my soon to be sis in law. she got in a big fight with her mom .got kicked out so Ilet her live with me and payed her 50 bucks a week to watch a infant . I could nap when i needed to
third one i had help of a very good visiting teacher and a park in my apartment complex that I could wear out the 2 kids and get a much needed nap
this one major morning sickness extreme fatigue ,trying to clean a house and keep 3 kids in line
I just want to lay down and sleep i have 3 kids not listening to me .

No comments: