I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, August 4, 2011

long crazy summer

2 kids were in summer school until the 21st of July. Noah to get his reading and math up. Lorraine because she wanted to learn French. . Then we went camping in the U.P. of Michigan . It is beautiful country up there. I live only2 and half hours from the Michigan border. you cross a bridge over the river and half way across it says welcome to Michigan. Scott and I took a river boat cruise of the Pictured Rocks along the Lake Superior shore line. the rocks are the results of the ice age melting and the constant waves hitting them. you can see pirate ships and Indian heads and various other things. Noah was also baptized on the 10 of July . It was a long awaited event. His Birthday is in January . few days after his birthday he injured his foot then was on crutches until the middle of March. I got pregnant morning sickness 24/7 . then we lost the baby in May. So after a short grieving period we decided he was ready to do this and he was he was so excited. now we are back waiting for school to start September 1

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like things are going good.
Tell the kids hi!