I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bed rest sucks

urgh here are the details. Sunday after church I started to have contractions I am only 31 weeks
they were coming every 10 minutes and they were painful they continued throughout the night I maybe got 2 hours of sleep if I was lucky . I got up to get the kids ready for school at this point they were coming every 5 minute sand they were very painful. So called the Dr. She said go to labor and delivery. So I called Scott yes he went to work knowing this was going on. SO I called my friend she drove me and watched Nicholas. Got hooked up and monitored for 3 hours . They were registering on the monitor did a few tests. Turns out they were just very strong braxton hicks . But to be on the safe side I am on bed rest. The only things I can do is get my kids to and from school , use the bathroom. I have to rest as much as possible now.
I a so glad for the help I am getting from the ladies at church. THey are making my family dinner and watching Nicholas for me so I can rest and not have to worry about him.
Tv is getting boring.

No comments: