I am a cancer survivor
I have 1 eternal companion
1 daughter
3 sons.
my fair share of challenges
I am human

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day weekend

Spent it at my inlaws first time we got to stay the weekend since my father in law was diagnosed good news he beat his cancer . We took the kids to several parks and had a blast with them. Came home this morning rearranged our room to make room for the baby stuff . Took the kids to another park went shopping to get rest of the school stuff and groceries. Made dinner then rocked out to Rock band rainey is getting better at guitar . It is going to be lonely during the day since kids start school tomorrow . Just Nicholas and me. I am planing on teaching him at home and get ready for Alexander to make his enterance in our family.

No comments: